- For all the hysteria of flu season, we have experienced none of that illness and remain in good health. This is a double blessing because in this month of late season construction we need all of our stamina and energy to finish some important projects besides something drastic happens. Like snow.
- That God is in control. No man, no government, nothing can challenge Him. What a relief! We can't control everything, and I'm glad. Who has the time?
- That I don't have to judge. Isn't that the most freeing thought, to know that we do not need to monitor and judge what other people are doing? Only God is judge, so he has relieved us from exercising our imperfect ability to do that.
- Family and friends. What would I do with out you? This includes my handy and patient husband.
- A table full of warm, nutritious food and people to share it with.
- The people in our Bible study group, who share their wisdom, caring, and even provide comic relief.
- Our jobs. For all of the midweek griping that they sometimes induce, they are a gift that enables us to help others while providing for our needs. And since I have a few family members who are completely without work right now, I am extra thankful for this one. We've been so blessed.
- The future. Lord willing, it's wide open and full of endless possibilities and opportunities that can't be predicted. And full of hope.
And please feel free to add your own!